Effective January 1st, 2017
- Vertical Standard Elevator Systems Standard delivery term is Ex-works Bhiwandi, Maharashtra
Notification of dispatch:
a. We will notify customers by email to schedule the pick-up 2 days before the order due date.
b. Should the products not being picked up within 3 days of order due date, VSESPL has the right to ship the products to customers and charge the customer for freight.
a. Customer has to arrange its own transportation to pick up the material from our warehouse :
- Type of vehicle needs to be confirmed with Vertical Standard Elevator Systems before arranging the pickup.
- Detailed Loading report of the consignment would be sent within 24-Hour of the dispatch.
- Loading of the consignment will be done by Vertical Standard Elevator Systems at our warehouse.
- In case customer is unable to arrange transport for pickup:
- VSESPL will be more than happy to provide you the list of transporters as per the location.
- Thereafter the customer has to deal with the transporter for freight charges and delivery details.
- 24 Hour Notification: You must provide correct contact information for receiving the notification. Once your shipment is at the local hub, a dispatcher will call to schedule the delivery. You will assume all extra cost occurred due to incorrect contact being provided, or the contact cannot be reached.
- You may elect to receive a freight quote with your order estimate or you may forgo the estimate and agree to ship your order on VSESPL’s account. If you choose not to receive a quote in advance, it means you agree to assume all freight charges. Whether choosing to receive a freight quote or not, you confirm acceptance of the shipping method and freight charge responsibility when you confirm your order.
- Accepting Delivery: The driver will hand over the documents i.e. invoice, delivery challan and lorry receipt. Kindly check the invoice for the amount and delivery challan for the address and lorry receipt for freight charges (If you have choose to receive an advance freight quote).
Shortage and Damage.
After the shipment arrives, it’s your responsibility to inspect and document any damage to your order before you signing the POD copy,
Verify the shipment piece count matches the Packing Slip and record any shortage on the POD copy. Items missing from your order need to be written down as “ORDER INCOMPLETE” and note any specific items missing from the order. You must notify Vertical Standard Elevator Systems within 10 days of delivery.
b. Damage: For orders that arrive with visible damage, you may refuse the order, or you may document the damage on the POD and accept the order. Note, most times minor crate damage during the shipping will NOT affect the function of our products.
- If you choose to refuse the order, you must inform VSESPL immediately so we can investigate. Vertical Standard Elevator Systems shall then have the option of re-inspection at the customer’s plant or its own. Defects that do not impair service shall not be cause for rejection. Vertical Standard Elevator Systems shall have the right to replace within a reasonable time, any product or products which in its opinion do not conform to the order. No claim will be allowed for any products damaged by the customer. Expenses incurred in connection with claims for which Vertical Standard Elevator Systems is not liable will be charged to the customer.
- If you choose to accept the shipment, it should be noted in writing, using the word “DAMAGED” on both the driver copy and your copy of the POD, along with a description of the damage. It is critical that the driver also sign both copies of the POD if any damage is present. By noting damage on the driver’s copy, this ensures that there is written proof that damage was noted at the time of delivery. Be sure to keep a copy of the receipt, as this will be vital in processing a Transit Claim. A signed POD with noted damage is imperative to claims. In order to file a claim, photo proof of damage must be provided along with damage notes on the POD with signatures and an immediate notification alerting Vertical Standard Elevator Systems. In case of damage, you must notify Vertical Standard Elevator Systems within 24 hours of delivery.
- Shortage and Damage.
- Refusal of Shipment. In case of the refusal or inability for the customer to accept any shipment in accordance with the terms of the order, the customer shall be liable for freight, express storage, extra cost of handling and all other expenses incurred by Vertical Standard Elevator Systems as a result of such refusal or inability. VSESPL will charge a standard 30% restocking fee under this situation.
- Printers, Stenographic, and Clerical Errors. Vertical Standard Elevator Systems is not responsible for printers’ errors made in any of its publications and other forms of printed matter, or for any stenographic and clerical errors. All such errors are subject to correction.
- Travel Policy. Vertical Standard Elevator Systems is happy to help out on the cargo-transit insurance from Ex-Bhiwandi warehouse to consignee’s warehouse. The tariff will totally depend upon the machine’s value. This insurance will help the consignee’s material from transit damage, fire, theft. It will clearly exclude the unloading at the consignee’s warehouse.
Any and all information regarding shipping damage should be sent immediately to Vertical Standard Elevator Systems at +91-22-68374708 or firstname.lastname@example.org so that we may assist you.